§ 1 Scope of application (as of 09:08:10)
These terms and conditions apply to all contracts between you and the seller, unless it is agreed in writing between the parties. Different or conflicting terms and conditions are effective only with the express consent of the seller.
§ 2 Conclusion of the agreement
(1) The seller offers his goods only to buy, provided you are a natural or legal person or a legal partnership and act in order to exercise the transaction or you are a businessman (entrepreneur) and if you are not an end consumer or as an end consumers use the products in your independent professional, commercial, or official duties.
A purchase contract with consumers is excluded.
(2) The products offered by the seller on the Internet do not represent a binding offer to conclude a sales contract but an invitation to make an order (purchase offer by the buyer).
You can use your offer to purchase by telephone, writing or by fax, by mail or via the online shop of the seller's integrated ordering system.
While purchasing via the online shop system pay attention to the following:
The goods intended for sale are found in the "cart" folder. You can call the "cart" with the help of the appropriate button in the navigation bar and then make changes at any time. After calling out the order form and entering your personal data, the payment and shipping options are displayed once more at the end of the ordering procedure.
Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to check all the information (such as name, address, shipping, payment and ordered items) once more, to change (via the "back" of your web browser) or to cancel the purchase. Sending the order by clicking to the appropriate button makes a binding offer from the seller. You will get an automatic e-mail about the receipt of your order, which does not lead to the conclusion of the contract yet.
The acceptance of your offer (and thus the contract) shall in all cases be confirmed in writing, where you shall confirm either processing of the order or delivery of the goods.
If you have not received either confirmation or notice of the shipment or goods within 7 working days, you are no longer bound to your order. The services rendered in this case returned immediately.
(3) The language of the agreement is German only. The text of the agreement (order and terms and conditions) is stored by the seller. The storage is only temporary and not accessible to you, so please make a printed version or a store the information separately.
§ 3 Price, Terms of Payment
(1) The stipulated in the offer prices are net prices, they do not include VAT. The postage costs are listed under the same button in the shop.
For cross-border deliveries in some cases other taxes (for example, for intra-Community acquisition) and / or charges (for example, customs duties) should not be paid by you to the seller, but to the competent customs and tax authorities.
(2) You have the following payment options:
Supported payment methods
The invoices specified by the vendor should be paid within 10 days.
The deduction of discounts is permitted only if stated in the invoice.
(3) Rights to compensation are available only if your counterclaims have been legally established, are undisputed or accepted by the seller. Besides, you also have to exercise a right to refuse a deal, as your claim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 4 Terms of Delivery
(1) The estimated delivery time is stated in the item description and confirmation of order.
Delivery dates and times are only binding if they were confirmed by the vendor in writing.
The payment method cash transfer shipment is made only after receipt of the full purchase price and the shipping costs by the seller.
(2) If any product you ordered was not delivered, despite timely completion of an adequate coverage of a transaction by the seller because of unknown reasons, you will be informed immediately about the unavailability and in case of resignation the money already paid shall be refunded immediately.
(3) The postage undergoes at your risk. If you want to be dispatched with corresponding transport insurance, the additional fees shall be paid by you.
(4) Part deliveries are permissible and can be made independently by the vendor invoice, unless you are hereby charged with additional costs for shipping.
§ 5 Warranty Statement
(1) The warranty period is one year from the date of delivery. The one-year warranty period does not cover the damage caused from injury to life, limb or health that were caused at the seller's fault, and grossly negligently or intentionally caused damage or bad faith of the seller, as well as by counter demand according to § § 478, 479 BGB.
(2) The quality of the goods shall correspond only to the seller's own information and the manufacturer's product description as agreed, but no other advertising, promotions and public statements by the manufacturer.
(3) You are required to examine the goods promptly and with due attention to the quality and quantity variances and obvious defects and to inform the seller in writing within 7 days from receipt of goods, the deadline is observed when the goods are sent in time. This also applies to later found hidden defects. When the investigation and reclamation claim are violated the warranty claim is excluded.
(4) In case of defects, the seller shall repair or replace the goods at their option.
If the repair fails twice, you can choose to break an agreement. In case of repairing, the seller must not bear the increased costs incurred by the shipment of goods to a different place than the place where it is not in the correct use.
§ 6 Reservation of Right of Ownership
(1) The seller retains title to the goods until all claims arising from the ongoing business relationship are settled down. Before the ownership of the goods is transferred creation of a mortgage or alienation in security purposes is not allowed.
(2) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business.
In this case you pass all claims in the amount of the invoice that occur during the resale to the accepting seller.
They are also authorized to collect the debt. Unless you meet your financial obligations properly, the seller reserves the right to collect the debt themselves.
(3) If the goods, for which the seller retains the right, are bound or mixed, the seller acquires ownership of the new object related to the invoice value of the goods for the other processed items at the time of processing.
(4) The seller shall release securities at your request freely until the realizable value of the securities exceeds the seller's claim more than 10%. The selection of securities is determined by the seller.
§ 7 Liability Limitations
The seller's liability for negligent breach of duty is excluded, unless essential contractual obligations (obligations to the fulfillment of the proper enforcement of the contract, the violation of the achievement of the purpose or if you always trust them as a client), damages resulting from injury of life, limb or health, guarantee for the quality of the purchased item or claims under the Product Liability Act are affected. This also applies to similar breaches inflicted by the seller's agent.
The liability shall be limited to the damage to be associated with the contractual nature.
There is no limit of liability for intent or gross negligence.
§ 8 Place of Execution and Jurisdiction
German law applies; the UN sales law is excluded.
The location of the seller is the place of execution and jurisdiction.